PLAY POKEMON ON IPHONE
Since 1996, the Pokemon company has released epic games to grace the gaming community.
These has shaped many of our childhood memories till date. Just because we don’t have a game boy anymore, we don’t have to stop playing Pokemon.
They are plenty of ways to play Pokemon on your IPhone, whether you are looking forward to play the latest IOS games like Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue.
WAYS IN WHICH WE CAN PLAY POKEMON GAME ON IPHONE?
One of the ways we can play Pokemon on IPhone is by downloading and installing an “Emulators”. This is a kind of App that mimics a computer console like an old video game console.
With the right emulator, we can play Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS games, Game Boy and Game Boy color on your IPhone.
HOW CAN i INSTALL AN EMULATOR ON AN IPHONE?
Sadly, the Apple store doesn’t allow emulators but they are plenty of alternative methods you can install emulators on your IPhone.
The good news is that most emulators are open source, which means they are free and legal to use. You can install them outside the App store by taking advantage of the enterprise certificate.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM OTHER APP STORE?
They are countless of websites existing that can make you download emulator from another app store for your IPhone. They are free and easy to downloads.
One hindrance you will face is that this emulator stops working all the time especially when you are always running the latest version of IOS.
What you need to do is to find the emulator you need on one of these alternative app stores, download it, then tell your IPhone to trust the App’s developer.
Visit any of the alternative app stores, using your IPhone and tap the install or open button next to the emulator you want. We have:
- OPERATIONiDROIDcom/app market.
Lastly, go to settings>General>VPN & Device Management and tap the developer’s name to trust and install that apps.
WHAT ARE THE MOST POPULAR EMULATORS FOR IOS?
- Happy Chick
Note that, the best Emulators for IOS is Delta, Eclipse and INDS. These let you play Pokemon games from all the following consoles like:
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Color
DO I NEED SOFTWARE VERSION OF THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY?
Yes, you will need the software version of the game you want to play and these are called ROMs. But sadly, ROMs aren’t free to use like Emulators.
Since video games are copyrighted, it is a crime to share your ROMs with anyone else.
All it takes from the user is Google search to find whatever ROMs you are looking for, shared by other people, if you aren’t sure which one is to play.
OFFICIAL LIST OF GAME UNDER POKEMON
- Generation 1: Pokemon Red and Green, although the latter was replaced by Pokemon Blue outside Japan. The Pokemon Yellow ‘special edition’ coincided with the popularity of the TV show.
- Generation 11: Pokemon Gold and Silver (and crystal).
- Generation 111: Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (and Emerald). FireRed and LeafGreen were the franchise’s first remarks.
- Generation IV: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (plus “special edition” Platinum, and remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver).
- Generation V: Pokemon Black and White (followed by direct sequels).
- Generation VI: Pokemon X and Y (and enhanced remakes, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)).
- Generation VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon (and most recently, enhanced remakes Ultra sun and Ultra Moon).